SOLOPRENEUR Training is the main result of the SOLOPRENEUR project: consists of 10 courses specifically designed for “solopreneurs to be” to equip them with the competences, skills and tools identified in IO2. The focus of SOLOPRENEUR is self-employment as an opportunity for professional (and personal!) growth and competitiveness.
The fields initially identified are the following:
- 1) Solopreneurship
- > What is it and what really entails
- > from unemployed to entrepreneur: the mentality paradigm shift
- > Articulate business propositions
- 2) Communication & collaboration
- > Interacting through digital technologies
- > Engaging potential clients through digital technologies
- > Netiquette
- > Manage one’s digital identity and reputation
- 3) Entreprenurship in solo-enterprises
- > Developing business models and proposition
- > Effective business planning
- > Which web resources for self-empowerment?
- 4) Soloentrepreneurs resources and tool